4th Annual Caroling Event in Wellston
Sunday, December 14, 2014
“We had a guy who had a leg amputated. He was so moved and happy to see us that he came out of his house and hopped over to his front railing and sang along with us for a few tunes.”
Celebrate the season while blessing the Wellston community through song! This is a great way for you AND your entire family to join together in blessing a neighbor while also celebrating the Christmas season.
- 2pm-4pm: Meet at MTC (parking available), break into groups, & start walking & caroling!
- 4pm-6pm: We’ll end with a hot meal & fellowship at MTC!
(An RSVP is not required but is very helpful so we can make sure to have enough food for everyone!)
Here are some more stories from past MTC Caroling events–
- One little boy came out in the cold and stood there for 2 songs and commented on how we had a “really nice singing group”.
- A neighbor’s entire family came outside and, after listening to a carol, sang one back to us!
- One young woman & her daughter drove by & stopped to listen to us. She said she grew up listening to carolers & that this was the first time her young daughter had ever heard them.